20 Cogs is a really simple way of earning some easy money from the comfort of your home, or on your mobile on the move.
· You will be presented with various offers, from surveys and competitions to free trials and site registrations.
· Every Cog has alternative offers to choose from, complete just one offer from each Cog and you’ll be able to profit from every single offer you successfully complete.
· When you complete a cog as instructed, the status will change to amber (pending). Please give us some time to update the status, sometimes this can take 24 hours.
· Once in pending, our advertisers will then check if you have completed the offer correctly. Normally this happens quite quickly, however, this can take up to 30 days. When the advertiser has confirmed you have fully completed the offer, it will change from amber (pending) to green (confirmed).
· When all 10 Cogs have turned green a claim button will appear and you will be able to request payment to your Paypal account and you will have the earnings in your account within a few working days! . You can also earn extra money, simply refer your friends and earn 5% of everything they earn forever and when your refered friend completes 10 Cogs you will also get an additional $10 bonus!
How can I choose a different offer?
We fully appreciate that many people do not wish to complete certain types of offers, therefore each Cog has alternative offers that you can choose by clicking on the "Alternate Offer" Button.
Do I have to wait for Cogs to change colour before I can complete more offers?
No, Cogs can take up to 24 hours to change to Amber or Green and will vary per Offer as most of the Advertisers use different tracking solutions. Please feel free to complete as many offers as you wish while you are waiting for Cogs to update.
How can I withdraw my money?
When all 10 Cogs have turned green a claim button will appear, ensure you go into your 'Payment Details' section under 'My Account' and you will be able to input details for your Paypal account. You will have the earnings in your account within a few working days!
I've completed an offer, can I cash out?
When all 10 Cogs have turned green a claim button will appear and you will be able to request payment to your Paypal account and you will have the earnings in your account within a few working days!
I've completed an offer, why is the Cog still grey?
Not all offers will show as pending (Amber) or confirmed (Green) straight away, in most cases this will happen within 24 hours depending on the advertiser and their tracking solutions.
Please check again in a couple of days, and if the offers have not moved to pending or confirmed then it would be great if you send us any confirmation emails etc for any offers that were fully completed, so that we can then go back to the advertisers with your query.
If you find that you have not completed an offer as per the instructions then you can take an alternative offer from the same Cog.
Why is my Cog still showing as pending (Amber)?
When a Cog turns Amber this means it has tracked properly and we are waiting for the Advertiser to confirm the offer has been completed fully as per their terms and conditions.
This happens automatically within 30 days of the offer being completed.
Why has my offer been rejected (Red)?
Offers are normally rejected by the Advertiser/Network if the terms and conditions of the offer have not been fully met.
If you have an offer that has been rejected and you feel that you have completed the offer fully as per the terms and conditions of that offer then send us an email email@example.com and we will look into it for you.